- Associate Attorney
Ms. Cardoce began practicing law in 2008 in a civil and criminal litigation firm, with an emphasis on juvenile and family law cases. Ms. Cardoce has represented clients in a variety of matters such as contract disputes, divorce, custody, child support, and criminal cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Cardoce devoted part of her practice to the representation of children as a Guardian Ad Litem in the Fairfax County Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Court. Ms. Cardoce also served as a court-appointed advocate for juveniles and adults in criminal cases ranging from serious felonies to traffic and misdemeanor offenses in the Fairfax County courts.
As an associate, Ms. Cardoce has limited her practice to family law, her true passion. With years of litigation experience, Ms. Cardoce provides each of her clients with the utmost dedication and compassion while zealously advocating for her client’s most favorable outcome.
Ms. Cardoce is a member of the Virginia State Bar, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the Fairfax Bar Association, the Virginia Women Attorneys Association, and the Hispanic Bar Association of Virginia. Ms. Cardoce has served on the Hispanic Bar Association’s Judicial Screening Committee for state and federal judgeships in 2014, 2015, and 2017. Most recently, Ms. Cardoce has been recognized as a Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2018.
Ms. Cardoce received her Bachelor of Arts Degree from Florida International University and her Juris Doctorate from Antonin Scalia Law School (George Mason University School of Law). Ms. Cardoce resides in Fairfax County with her husband and children. She is fluent in Spanish.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law 100%
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2009
- Virginia, 2008
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia
- J.D. - 2008
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- B.A. - 2003
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- Fairfax Bar Association J&DR Committee, Member, 2018 to Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- Hispanic Bar Association of Virginia, Member, 2012 to Present
- Hispanic Bar Association, Judicial Screening Committee, Member, 2012 to Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Assoc Diversity Committee, Member, 2018 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Arif & Associates, P.C., Attorney, 2008 to 2017