Experienced Guidance For All Of Your Family Law Concerns
When you are facing family law concerns, you are not only dealing with a disruption to your daily life but also a threat to your long-term interests. At Powell Radomsky, PLLC, we work with Virginia families to help them reach beneficial and sustainable solutions to even the most complex legal concerns. From favorable divorce orders to parenting plans, our goal is to protect your interests and preserve your rights.
We search for out-of-court solutions whenever possible. By employing collaborative law, mediation, arbitration and other means of alternative dispute resolution, our lawyers strive for reasonable settlements. However, we are ready to fight on your behalf in court if necessary, and we have substantial experience in litigating cases. Due to our thorough preparation techniques and commitment to client results, we will serve as effective legal advocates for you.
Results That Will Positively Impact Your Family
Our decades of combined experience allow us to find workable, positive solutions in even the most complex situations. Our attorneys regularly assist clients not only in Fairfax County but throughout northern Virginia who need guidance with the following family law concerns:
- Issues pertaining to child custody, visitation schedules, parenting plans and financial support for minor children
- Financial concerns, including those pertaining to spousal support and post-divorce payments
- Equitable division of marital assets, money and assets accumulated over the course of the marriage, as well as fair distribution of all marital debts
- Settlement negotiations, dispute resolution methods and preparation for complex divorce litigation, including business valuation cases
- Drafting of enforceable premarital agreements for the financial protection of both parties in case of a divorce in the future
We look at and consider all factors in a family law case that could impact your future. Our goal is to help you move forward with confidence.
We Truly Care
When you turn to the experienced attorneys at Powell Radomsky, PLLC, you will have the backing of a legal team that truly cares about your well-being and future success.