In The News
- Ms. Powell and Ms. Radomsky will be featured in Northern Virginia Magazine’s December 2020 issue as Top Lawyers.
- We are proud to announce that both Sonya Powell and Cynthia Radomsky have been named as Best Lawyers® for 2021 in the area of family law.
- In August of 2020, Ms. Radomsky joined the Executive Committee of the Virginia Collaborative Professionals as the secretary.
- In June of 2020, Ms. Radomsky completed Mediation & Interest-Based Negotiation Skills Training and is now offering mediation services.
- In 2018, Powell Radomsky, PLLC, was honored as the only law firm to have all of its partners included in the Super Lawyers list of the Top 100 Attorneys in Virginia.
- In November of 2018, Ms. Radomsky completed her collaborative divorce practice training, and is now a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- In December 2018, Ms. Powell was selected by the Washingtonian Magazine as one of the top lawyers in divorce and family law. This honor is in the December 2018 magazine issue.
- For the ninth year in a row, Ms. Powell earned the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell for 2019, which is peer-reviewed indicator of an attorney’s ethical standards and professional abilities.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.